7.13.2005

The Past and the Future


For a long time I felt that there was no need to keep any of my adventures or thoughts in a written form. They were only needed in my head, and there I thought they could stay.
However, as I live my life and continue to advance both my power and knowledge, I remember back to friends I have had and lost in the past. Nearly an entire band of adventurers was wiped out by that damned gargyole, yet no one but me seems to have memory or even care about them.

They had never written anything about their lives, and now I, the only one who escaped with his life from those catacombs, hold their memories.

Perhaps all of this is in memory to them. Dohk, Sammie, Huckzilla, Begiit, Tepok. So they aren't forgotten.

I suppose it can also be said that this is so I do not fade away as they have when I am gone.

Perhaps if I can find time between my studies and adventuring, I will write up some stories of my past adventures, as well as I can remember them.

Also, I have invited two of my wizard kin to add in here and write their adventures, or anything they may have on their mind.


Anskiere Arkenarn
Deciple of Solusek Ro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home