7.13.2005

Kylorian - Entry 001



Entry 001 -

I have done a lot of adventuring since vowing to become a Wizard. My older brother went off and became a Warlock, using his knowledge of magic and power for destruction, wanting revenge for our parent's death. I have not seen or heard from him since.

However, when I reach my desired power level, I will go and search all over Norrath for him, and hopefully teach him vengeance is not the answer. At any rate, each day I am getting stronger with the elements, especially Ice and Lightning.

Lately, I have been venturing into the Thundering Steppes. I don't venture far into there; the creatures farther into the Steppes are far too strong for me to handle. Give me time, and I will be able to take them on. On a good note, my funds are nice and plentiful - 48 gold. I eventually will get a horse; I hate running everywhere. The Griffons are nice, save for they're not in the Steppes, and they only have 3 stations in Antonica. Oh well, in due time.

Well, the sun sets, so I guess I'll have to finish this entry up. I will write more when I have the chance (and more parchment).

- Kylorian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home