7.15.2005

Kylorian - Entry 002



Entry 002 -

Another day full of minor achievements. I can feel myself getting stronger by the day. I have taken some time today to think about where I am and how I've manage thus far. I have done a lot of stuff by myself, and also a lot of stuff with the help of friends.

Heh, I remember when the gnolls in the Thundering Steppes ambushed and kidnapped me. Rassi was the one who came by and saved me. I owe a lot to her, including my life. I have also been helped by the wisdom of Anskiere, Jaipehg, Spaar, Midjit, Sapienti, among many other friends and Sigils. I would not be where I am today without the help of these people.

Alright, back to today. I helped that dwarf do some hunting in the Steppes again, he rewarded me nicely. I found a rainbow area and used a couple of scrying stones, only to get a couple of them back. I am in the middle of trying to help someone find 5 Silver Coins using these stones, but so far nothing has shown up. I will not quit this quest, I have never quit anything in my life. I only take breaks from certain things.

Well, the moon is high in the sky, and I feel my eyelids grow heavy. I sure do hope camping out here in the Steppes will be safe tonight. I do not want more leg biters coming up and attacking me in my sleep.

- Kylorian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home