7.16.2005

Kylorian - Entry 003



Entry 003 -

Yesterday was a great day! While walking around in the Thundering Steppes, I met up with Faeryl the Shadowknight. Her skill level is around the same as mine, so we adventured together for a while. While doing so, I saw the strangest thing - rainbows shooting out from the ground! As I walked into it, I felt the scrying stones whisper in my pocket. So I took one out and it started flashing different colors, ultimately ending up in me finding a spell book of some sort. In it were instructions to do training. I kept using scrying stones until the rainbows went away. I ended up getting another training book and 2 Ancient Silver Coins. I need the coins to help this fair lady back at the third tower, and I will be on the lookout for more.

Anyways, I asked Faeryl if she were interested in helping me out with those two books I found, and she was. The first training session was to kill 5 undead types in 5 minutes. I bet I probably could have done this myself, but I would've been pushing the envelope, as they say. With her help, we ended up completing the training in under 2 minutes. The next training book instructed me to kill 5 centaur types in 5 minutes or less. They were a little hard to find at first, but we ended up completing the mission with around 30 seconds to spare.

After that, another guild member - Telara - showed up and adventured with us. It seems those two already know each other, seeing as how they kept kissing each other back and forth. I've not seen such things in Norrath before. However, I am not one to judge people by who they want to see. Anyways, after killing lots of undead, looting treasure, and conversing with them for a while, I ended up disbanding from the group and went to set up camp. As I lay there, I could feel a surge of power welling up inside me. I slept for only a few hours before waking and venturing back into the area with the undead. Sure enough, after slaying a couple dozen undead, I felt the power surge explode within me; my vision turned a brilliant flash of white as I could see nothing but the image of a spell etched into my mind. When I could use my sight again, I found out I had learned another spell. This drained the energy from me, so here I am camping again outside the undead area. I am going to sleep for now, and when I awake, I will continue killing them. Good night all!

- Kylorian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home