7.17.2005

Ramblings of Jai, hah.

I don't plan on writing much in here. I don't feel that my adventures are worthy of being recorded, worthy of being remembered. Even when I do tell of my adventures, I feel.. most people don't care anyway.

I've been travelling further in my adventures lately. Mostly alone because there is no one to go with, save Anskiere, but he's always busy with other things. Surely, more important as well. I've been spending more time at home, reading, painting.. dreaming. Mostly dreaming these days, I think.

I did buy a new wand the other day. It's power is amazing, I've had to concentrate on mastering it as of late. It's a bit gaudy, but hey, it does the job! Now if only to find a new robe.. or some armour. Woe is me; I want some protection, hah! We mages and our silly robes..

Jaipehg Arkenarn
Sigil of the Star

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home