12.18.2006

I'm not sure...


My infatuation with the Obelisk and it's extraterrestrial inhabitants has been the head of my studies for quite some time. My breakthrough with teleportation was just the start of what I have found.

I've found another dimensional anchor to the Obelisk in Faydwer. It seems their plans for this world run quite deep. I've run across quite detailed preparations for inhabiting a Dragon for a host body. What they could ever want to do with that... only the Gods could know.

It matters not to me.

I've gathered artifacts from their realm, I've studied texts, and... I believe I have learned to replicate their portals.

I sit here now, writing this, quite possibly with the knowledge of how to create interplanetary portals. Well... it goes somewhere, for sure. The power I tap when creating the destination for this portal is quite strong... yet it feels eerily familiar.

I walk on the side of caution here, because I am not so sure that once I go through, I will be able to get back. Creating a portal of this magnitude by oneself is no easy task. The preparation and execution is not quite so easy and requires much power that is not my own. For reasons of not boring anyone who may come across this with babble of complex arcane nature, I will leave it at that.

It is enough to say that before I attempt it, I must be willing to let go of all that I treasure here... though perhaps that time comes faster than even I realize.

Solusek guide me.

Anskiere Arkenarn