2.22.2006

New lands..


I'm rather taken aback. So much discovered so quickly. I feel overwhelmed, too much has happened at once. I think I could be content with the lands I already know for awhile, still. I hate this feeling.. I just want to give up and sit around because there's so much I want to do and I cannot figure where to begin! Perhaps.. I should just find one favourite area and stick with it. It doesn't help me that there are so many others running around these new lands.. I feel almost claustrophobic. That in itself is odd, though.. considering the lands are in the sky.

Oh! The form of travel! The clouds moving me are rather unnerving! An itty bitty cloud beneath my feet is far from reassuring that I will not fall! Oh, Stars! Scares the living starlight out of my soul every time I have to use one.. Oh, how I wish to stay on ground. If you know me.. you know how clumsy I am and how often I fall.

For now, I'll try to keep my emotions under control and continue to explore. Normally.. I would not be so eager to figure out my maps.. but it seems I get left behind so often on things. I'm going to try to stay on top of at least that.. so I can know where I'm going. One day, the fact that I do not achieve everything that is handed to me with an overzealous passion will be looked past. One day, I'll be considered a respectable and intelligent wizard. I just hope that doesn't mean I have to stop having fun.

Oh, the Stars!
Jaipehg