3.14.2006

Kylorian - Entry 007


It has been a while since I last wrote anything down. Things have been going particularly nice for me as of late, and I finally will write them down for safe keeping. There have been some major things that have changed, one of those is the fact that I left the Sigils to join my present guild, Legacy of Honor. I find this guild to be more hospitible, not to mention there are always people around. I decided to leave shortly after Anskiere and Jaipehg quit, though for not as many reasons as they. I felt that since their departure, the Sigils began decomposing faster, so I left while I could. Fortunately, a friend of mine suggested I join their guild, and I applied and was accepted.

Aside from that, I have spent numerous days reading ancient lore, helping people with quests, writing spells, as well as adventuring the Shattered Lands. Speaking of adventuring, they have rebuilt the spires that have been broken, and the Kingdom of Sky has been a place of commute for many now. I am too weak to venture up there by myself, but I am growing stronger. I just need time.

It also turns out I have a half-brother who is trying to kill me. I have stayed a few steps ahead of him since learning of his presence, and I wish to avoid any contact with him, for he is running on revenge that has nothing to do with me. Aside from all this, I will keep updating my adventures as I progress to know more about Norrath and all its secrets. Fare well for now.

- Kylorian Orr