1.26.2006

Adventure!

Yesterday, myself and a few of others of the company (Captain, Zokushi, Adirelia, and Oakos, I believe... don't hurt me if I'm wrong..) decided to go have a little fun in Permafrost.
On our way there, we had somewhat of an accident that involved the Captain going into a spasm, some deep water, and me getting blamed. But we can save that story for another time...

While we were trying to decide what could possibly be worth our time in Permafrost, we had the wonderful idea to go check into Drayek's chambers.

Surprise, surprise, there was a new ice king there. Apparently he gets replaced whenever some brave group of travellers take one down.

So we decided... maybe we should be this brave group..

I won't bore you with any other detail other than that the battle was long and draining. Not so much hard, though there were some close calls. But of course, we prevailed.


Afterwards, we all took a break before the guild activities that night. When we gathered back up, it seems that we mustered too much of the guild, and there were spare bodies around. I was one of the ones that offered to sit this night out, but it seems too many offered and I was "volunteered" back into the position.

We caused a large ruckus in the Silent City, taking care of the undead. I'm glad I went, for the last mummy we destroyed was wearing a very lovely ring, which radiated with arcane power. I, being the only mage in the party (and thus the only one who had any idea of it's power), took the ring as my own.

And then to boot, a few of us took a stroll in the Poet's Palace. I'll spare the details since I have already written enough, but from there I recieved a necklace more powerful than I was already wearing. It's a good thing I don't find it morbid to wear the jewelery of the dead.

A very POWERFUL day.


For power and profit!

Anskiere Arkenarn