2.06.2006

What to say...

I haven't logged many adventures lately. It's not that I've been too busy, because I often just find myself wandering around the harbor thinking to myself.

I don't think I want to stay in Qeynos any longer. The place bothers me. I have a fear I may have been tainted from all of my travels... I am not the young wizard I started out as. No.. now that I think about it, I am... I'm just realizing it now. I've always been this way. The loss of my father whom I never knew in this life, and my mother, killed by Lucan's betrayal in the Battle of Defiance.

And I want to seek refuge in Freeport? Am I thinking clearly? Yes... I don't belong in Qeynos. Everyone is too happy, everyone is has some diluted cheery outlook about the future of Norrath.

So... I'll begin preperations. I'm sure there is much to be done, and this isn't going to be a simple task. I have doubts that Jai will follow me into the walls of Freeport, however...

But there is no doubt, I have my resolve. To Freeport the first chance I get, to finally join together with the mass of my mercenary troope.


For power and profit!

Anskiere Arkenarn