2.06.2006

Oh, the Stars!


I look up to the night's sky as of late and I see the stars - they've gone so active! I see shooting stars at least every minute! The stars - they burn so bright! Oh, I do wonder what this is a sign of. Dear Stars, let me know your will!

Anskiere has told me he plans to move to Freeport, once he is able. I am not sure what I think of this - but I do not think I could follow. Will this end our marriage? Perhaps, although I cannot say. Him feeling the need to be so far away, though.. The Stars will tell. Of course, I wish the best for him, no matter what. Maybe this is one of the reasons why they are driving so hard. My fate is twisted, it seems. Full of turns ahead. I fear being alone, and while I do not fear Freeport, I fear leaving mum behind. No.. I do not think I can do this.

I've not done much but random wandering, lately. A few odd jobs here and there, a couple of taskss for the Company.. just keeping myself busy. I tried attending a social event within the Company.. I stayed for maybe ten minutes. I felt so out of place an uncomfortable. So many people to look down upon me.. I'll find a purpose sooner or later, I think.

Oh, the Stars!
Jaipehg