7.24.2005

More ramblings of Jai.

The guild bothers me sometimes. Sudden decisions on council positions, despite what they say, don't sit well with me. I know I'm of no power within the guild.. but I'd like to know what's going on. If they're going to fill a new part, I'd like to know (for sure) that it exists first. The Ambassador position had been offered to Anskiere awhile ago. I'm unsure what my overall feeling is of all this. The stars, in time, will tell.

I'm also feeling quite guilty lately for bringing my husband into the guild. He has so much more he'd rather aspire to.. but this guild is not in sync with him, it seems. I do wish he would just do what he wants, whether I, or anyone else, likes it or not. He needs to follow his own path, not one that he feels he should follow.. beside me. Although, that would probably result in him paying even less attention to the fact that I am, indeed, his wife. I'd like to be his focus once in awhile.. but I know that is not in his highest priorities. I know he loves me.

Even if I am a half blood. Hah!

I'm looking forward, as the stars tell me something esciting may happen soon.

Jaipehg Arkenarn
Sigil of the Star

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home