7.26.2005


I've been having more of these "visions" lately.
I visited the Temple of Solusek Ro again and had another, not as ... harsh vision.

I don't care to talk of that vision in a place where many can wander in on it however.

But I have also been having visions away from the temple.. away from Lavastorm. I have them in my dreams, and I have them as waking dreams. I see far away places that I have no real memory of. I think.. that some of these places are familiar to things I see in the world today, but.. different.. I dare venture to say I am seeing things as they were.. before the Rending of Norrath.

Even.. Luclin? I've seen glimpses of a large spire in the middle of a stone room, busy with activity..
They fit the descriptions of the Nexus that my mother told me while I still had her.

It worries me that I don't know how, or even why I am seeing these things. It seems to be effecting me in strange ways, also. It always hovers over me and I cannot rid myself of the feeling that something larger is at work. I'm starting to drift away from people because of it. I feel a need to learn.. to improve.. to become more powerful, no matter what it takes.

When I was young and studying with the wizards of Qeynos, I saw the moon of Luclin appear suddenly in the night sky. Hope flared in me that maybe my father was still alive.. that I could still see him, still talk to him, still learn from him.... and then I watched as Luclin began to violently rip apart.






I don't want to let myself think that this is another chance to know my father.





Anskiere Arkenarn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home