10.29.2005

Back again

I've been away for a while, studying up I guess you could say.

I've spent a lot of my time researching about the world before the rending, and it can't be denied now that I am indeed seeing images of a world I have never seen. I have gotten ahold of myself, however, and I am not so effected by my visions.

All of this has taken a toll on my adventuring lately, though I have been out to the desert a few times. Even there I was not safe from my visions. It seems that land is full of old memories.

Now that I have a grasp on things, I am going to try to get out more again. I've missed too much and am starting to feel that lust for power filling me again, though I have a new purpose in mind - to find a way to control the visions and perhaps talk with whatever is causing them.. which I more and more believe is .... my father..




Anskiere Arkenarn