8.14.2005

Kylorian - Entry 005



Entry 005 -

Another power surge today. I just recently ran out of scrolls, and after being in the Splitpaw caverns for a while, I decided to travel back to Castleview Hamlet and refresh my supplies, including more scrolls. I have grown more powerful every day, with hopes that I may one day find my brother, and hopefully save him from himself. Alas, no such luck, as I would have it.

However, on a greater note, I was fully accepted into the Sigils of Dusk guild, named as the 'Sigil of the Spider'. Words cannot describe how I feel about this. I know I still have a lot of things to work on, one such thing is working in groups. After being alone for so long, I have a real trust issue when working with other people. I feel like I am the only one who can take care of things, and then I use up my power doing so, which hurts the group in case a situation approaches us. I look to Anskiere for help, but I have no idea how he is with mentoring. He's been acting a lot weirder lately...they say he's reached his full potential for magic usage. I do not know when or if I will ever reach mine, but I do hope that things continue to run smoothly for me.

Well, it looks like I am out of room on this scroll, and I don't need to waste another one just to say farewell, so I will call it a night from here.

- Kylorian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home