1.14.2006

Hmm.


I have been keeping a seperate journal as of late.. I suppose for certain reasons I should not state here.

The Company is wonderful, I love the Sigils, but I enjoy the fact of having people around to aid in my journeys even more so. I attended a meeting of the Sigils the other day.. Mum kinda ragged on Anskiere and I for leaving, though I think it was unintentional. Her sister, Erithe, redeemed her, though. She also did so a bit later in her speech. One of their new candidates is a bit of a snot-nosed brat. Oh, well. It is not for me to deal with. I just may not show up for meetings soon again if I am going to be looked down upon by a spoiled Koada'Dal simply because I am a "mutt blood." I will always hold the Sigils precious; I will always be the Sigil of the Star.

This is all that matters.

The text seems to have been added to the entry at a later time..

I read Anskiere's writings and wish I had something of the same myself. I wish I had some awesome background, that I could relate to the world before the Shattering. I am a young one, though. I was born after the Rending; I think my mum is a bit mixed up with dates.

I also wish that I had the ability to believe in the gods of times past. I have seen no proof, though. My mum doesn't seem to enforce anything. I suppose I've created my own, though. At least I know the stars are always there.

For now, I'll just be my silly, child-like self. Different from her husband in every way except for our studies. Looked down upon for being a half-blood by him among others. Does it seem right to anyone else? Where is my stability?

That's enough of this though (insert kooky monkey grin here). I'm going to go run around in my monkey illusion some more. I enjoy it thoroughly.