11.30.2005

Back, and better than ever.


I took a lot of time off from my adventuring to come to terms with things. I've learned to control most of my visions, and now have great insight into the world we live in today. I see what used to be.. and have a yearning for it I can't explain.

I'm sure now that I have seen my father in these visions.. like he is watching me from afar. I've made my way back to the Temple of Solusek Ro many times since my last entry, and can see him off in the distance, reading, practicing... extending his power and knowledge.




I left the Sigils for good, also. Most of them seem more content to sit in their houses than come out to adventure with their fellow members. Leaders were nowhere to be seen, and morale was at an all-time low. I offered a solution to the problem but it was met with "these are the rules and it isn't changing"....
Those same rules that may have very well been the demise of the guild in the first place.


But I have found a new home in Shadow Company. It is a place where I feel I am appreciated.. a place where the members are out and about, active.. high morale.. I honestly think that this is where I belong. Let us hope that they feel the same way about me.


I will make an attempt to write here more often, now that I may have something to write about other than my visions.




For Profit and Power!

Anskiere Arkenarn